Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

This weekend is Mother's Day and just one of the many joys of the month of May. There are so many....... first comes my good friend Linda's birthday on May 4; then it's Mother's Day, Sunday, May 11; next is my little (well, maybe not so little anymore, but always "little" to me) brother's birthday on May 13. Moving right along, we have my Dad's birthday on May 26; my good friend's daughter birthday on May 27, and last but not least, my little niece, Julia's, birthday on May 30!

Wow, what a month to celebrate! And celebrate we do. This weekend my other brother Joe and his wife Jana are coming to visit. We love to spend time with them, as they are a fun couple and like to do new and different things........ on their suggestion, we're going on a bike ride. Now, mind you, I haven't ridden a bike in well, I don't know how long, but I tested my "driving" skills, and I'm good to go! Sometimes, it's kind of intimidating hanging out with these two.......given that I'm no athlete and my husband and the two of them definitely are...... well, things can get dicey from time to time......... I just hope today's ride is nothing like my horseback riding experience in Alaska! We don't need to go into any detail about that! We are definitely looking forward to seeing them....... they will spend the night and help celebrate Mother's Day with Mom and Dad.

So, happy May to everyone! Wishing all the the mothers out there a wonderful Mother's Day!



No comments: