Friday, February 15, 2008

I Love Solitare!

Okay, so I love Microsoft Office solitaire! The cat is now out of the bag.......... yes, it's true and it's all my mom's fault - : ) I remember asking her "how" to get to this mind-numbing, addictive game and she simply said, "oh, just go into your Microsoft office programs, under "games" and click on "solitaire"..........so, there you have it, the rest is every waking-day, addictive history!

For the past month (literally), after coming home from work (and sometimes before - in-between my morning shower and making lunches), I log on and play a quick 10 games......... I really like to win, so I'll play and play until I win a hand. Sometimes I'm really on a roll and will win 3-5 out of 10........ not bad. Maybe I should consider buying a lotto ticket during those times! HA!


1 comment:

Uben Hertwig said...

Woman,
Also great is Spider Solitaire...even better than the regular. I feel not so alone with the dumb games after reading your blog!
xo
s